Vegan Plant-Based Cooking Classes Encinitas, CA (San Diego)
Kathleen is a certified Food for Life plant-based instructor with the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine: www.pcrm.org.
She has been vegan since 2002 and loves teaching people how easy and delicious it is to eat a plant-based diet.
She is available for private and small group classes in her Encinitas home catered towards your health needs and taste buds.
Lazy Acres teaching kitchen Encinitas:
Kathleen’s FREE Plant-Powered Foods Talks at Jimbos!
Jimbos Escondido Tuesday March 21st 6:30-7:30pm
Jimbos Horton Plaza Monday April 24th 6:30-7:30pm
Jimbos Carmel Valley Thursday May 18th 6:30-7:30pm
Topics to be discussed:
- Foods to Help You Lose Weight
- Foods to Help You Lower Cholesterol
- Foods that are High in Fiber
- Foods to Help You Replace Meat, Dairy and Eggs.
- How to Make an Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse!